Sorry we didn't post last week regarding the status of our current house. So we decided to add last weeks post to this weeks post. Not much to report...still no calls, no showings. We didn't get a chance to contact our Realtor regarding our next step. However, we plan to follow-up with him within the next week to discuss our options.
Update regarding the neighbors:
We haven't heard back from the council president regarding the status of our complaint. However, last Friday we noticed that the one neighbor had a bunch of mulch delivered and that he has been spending some time (a very small amount of time) in the front yard with the weed whacker and laying some mulch down. However, we believe that this is just a band-aide to the real problem and that it is not going to take care of the problem. Also, we are still waiting for him to remove all of the junk from the front and back porch and to take down the Christmas lights that they hung up 13 years ago and never use.
We plan to reach out the council president AGAIN to see if we can get a status on our complaint... i.e. how long did they give the neighbor to comply with the complaint.
For now we are trying to stay optimistic that we will get an offer and be under contract by the end of July.
1 comment:
=( Before I read this, I was sooooo hoping to open it up and read about an offer. *heavy sigh*
I know there is a plan in place for you guys. I'll be praying. Your "current" home is gorgeous. I know here, it would sell quickly. I'll praying for it to sell soon!!
IT WILL SELL!!! I know it!! Keep the faith! And check in with the president again. Never hurts. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment