Friday, July 15, 2011

SLEEPLESS NIGHT, LEADS TO FIXED PANTRY

Typically, we write the blog based on both of our (HW and WW) prospectives; however, this blog is strictly based on HW prospective. 

While I was taking pictures of the house after the pre-drywall meeting, I noticed that the framing in the pantry looked a little off (1st picture), but I didn't say anything at the time.  When I got home, I mentioned something to WW about my concerns and he said he had the same feeling.  So I attempted to go to sleep that night, but around 2 AM I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I even sent an email to blogger "Mike" and I scanned blogger "Shara" site to see if she had a picture of the pantry...both just built a Waverly.  I knew that the PM stated that he might start to drywall the next day, so I sent him a text about my concern.  Around 7 AM, I received a text from the PM stating that I was right about the pantry and that he would have it fixed before the drywall is installed.  And around 9:30 AM, I received another text with a picture (2nd picture) from the PM stating that the pantry had been fixed.  A HUGE thanks goes out to our PM for the quick fix .....Whoooo Hooooo!!!!!


Pantry prior to change




short wall removed in pantry
text pic from PM
  Hopefully, there will be no more sleepless nights.

6 comments:

Chelly said...

WOw good eyes!

Noey814 said...

Good catch!! I am impressed you have your PM's #!!! We don't. He won't give it out. You have to call the main office and get transferred to him I think. And for him to have text you back at 7 and have it done that morning...AWESOME!

Mike said...

Heather, sorry I did not see your e-mail. The picture you posted looks correct. How did it look before your PM made the correction?

HW said...

@Mike - No worries about the email, I (HW) was grasping for anything at 2 AM so that I could go back to sleep. Shara had a really good picture that I was able to use, if necessary. For whatever reason, we do not have a before picture of the pantry. The text from the PM stated that they removed a short wall. We are just glad that it is fixed and we can move on.

HW said...

@Mike - I found a picture and updated the blog.

BD said...

Nice catch and yeah for the quick response from the PM.

@Noey - I am shocked that you didn't have your PMs phone#. Our's gave us his phone number and email address and said to get in touch with him any time!!!