Thursday, August 4, 2011

NOT MUCH TO REPORT and PICTURES (TAKEN 08/04)

We stopped by the house today to check on the progress and there is not much to report.  The cabinets are installed along with the countertops.  They will install the gourmet island once they are done laying the floor.  The stairs are almost done and a very pleasant surprise was to see that they started to lay the tile in the master bathroom. 

kitchen

kitchen

main stairs in foyer

main stairs in foyer
 
master bathroom

The PM has told us that we are now in lockdown, so we will have to arrange our visits with him or the RH sales rep. 

Until next time...

7 comments:

Mike said...

You got the diagonal tile. That looks very nice. We were going to get that in the kitchen/morning room but if I remember right, we thought the price difference was unreasonable for the diagonal arrangement.

sw said...

those stairs are absolutely stunning! love it!!

Noey814 said...

Ah....lock down. We just went to the model and got the key from our Rep. We returned on way back out. =) You just have to be sure to visit during office hours.

Everything looks really good. =) I just love it all! Our Island was put in first. But then again, I don't have hard wood flooring.

It really does all look great!! =) Closing will be here before you know it!

GAPMom said...

Looks beautiful!

Chelly said...

Looking good, looking good! Your laminate you chose goes exceptionately well with the cabinents you chose...I know you plan to upgrade it later but I really think you did a great job with that red Montana!

Also your steps look great! Although I'm still drinking the "haterade" lol...I'm so jealous!!! Who knows maybe I will luck up and they magically will upgrade ours! Lol (that's a lot of wishing!!)

I can't wait until your bathroom is complete, the diagonal tile looks good so far! I am starting to really love the waverly model! Wish they offered that in our community! Great choice! Can't wait to see more! GN

Chelly said...

Oh yeah I'm very happy to see they put the crown molding on your cabinets!!!! They look so good! Congrats!

BD said...

Everything looks fantastic and those stairs look more awesome everytime I see them...thanks for the sneak peak of what is to come for use. We also added the diagonal tile installation on the floor of the master bath...keep the pictures coming...it's like going to the movies and seeing the previews of coming attractions!!!