| entering the development |
| right-side front view from street |
| front of house view from the street |
| left-side front view from the street |
| left-side of property still waiting for RH to cut the service door |
| Garage - support |
| Garage - 2 drains |
| back of house lots of windows |
| dining room's bay window over egress window |
| solarium back view |
| solarium front view |
| backyard this picture does not do justice for the size of the backyard it is HUGE!!!! Oh, and we believe that our daughter is now searching for a place for the swimming pool. |
| dinner - LOL!!! Just kidding!!! there is garbage all over the site even though there is a dumpster right on the property |
12 comments:
Looking great! I can't wait to see it.
-KSW
@KSW - It's been awhile since you have been by the property...let us know when you want to visit and we will swing by and pick you up.
Wow! Beautiful! I cant wait to see it when finished!!
Thank you...Thank you...Thank you for the pics. Seeing your house come together is like watching a preview of ours. It looks fantastic. It is so hard to believe that we will be in the same place 9 days from now....WOW. Congrats...It looks awesome!!!
@BD - We are soooo very excited for you and your wife and that you have invited us to follow your journey. We tooo are looking forward to viewing many, many, many pictures of your progress.
Your house is looking good!!!! It is a beauty! I know you are going to love it! The waverly is a beautiful home and geesh are they fast!
Your house looks gorgeous already! I think you should plan into your budget professional window cleaners. You've got so many windows, I can only imagine how long it would take to clean all of those. yikes! :)
It's HUGE!!! WOW!! And Gorgeous!!! =) Very exciting!! It's coming together so well.
Wow...you have a trash issue too! I'm so sorry!!! But other than that, everything looks fantastic!
Everything looks great Heather. You may be wondering why it appears that your single-door garage is so tall - we had that too while it was under construction, but then they make it the correct height as they proceed.
The picture of your daughter dreaming of the swimming pool is so cute.
The house is really going to look majestic up on the hill. I love it. You know what a big Waverly fan I am :)
@Becky - we have a similar number of windows and are thinking about getting a window cleaner when needed...especially since the upper half of the windows don't tilt in. It isn't too expensive and you really only need to do it every couple of years.
What a BEAUTIFUL home you are going to have!! Hope somebody likes to clean and hang curtains!! :)
GS
OMG you've got greedy worker-bees too that are soooo busy that they can't make it to thrash dumpster. Gurrrr! I don't get that! Well the house is coming along nicely! It is going to be really pretty and one thing you won't have to worry about.....SPACE!
Post a Comment